Friday 30 August 2019

Daisy Lane - Inksomniacs Blog Hop



Daisy Lane 
#simplestampin 


This beautiful birthday card is made useing the Daisy Lane stamp set

I have used Call Me Clover, Mint Macaron and Whisper white card stock. I have then stamped the leaf image in Call Me Clover Ink, as a tone on tone, to make the background.

I have then stamped the stem in Call Me Clover and instead of re-inking the stamp I have done second generation stamping to get the lighter colour. I have also done the same technique with the flower stamp in Crushed Curry. This is a great technique to get more out of your ink pads.

I have then stamped the birthday phase in Mint Macaron (from the Beautiful You stamp set)

Then I have matted my Whisper white onto a Mint Macaron card and then layered this onto the front of the card off centre.

Thanks for stopping by
Lorraine Sonnberg 


4 comments: